[kata-dev] Confidential computing meeting minutes (2021/06/10)

Ariel Adam aadam at redhat.com
Wed Jun 16 11:33:30 UTC 2021

Hi everyone.
Since the agenda for tomorrow is still empty we will cancel this week's
meeting and give everyone a week off ;-).

It would be great if more people could add the tasks they plan to work on
for V0 to the table so we can gradually build a backlog of tasks and see
who's doing what:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA/edit#heading=h.xxvakshl8pj9

As we consolidate on the solution this will become the critical path.

Thanks.