[kata-dev] Adding Jakob Naucke as part of the kata-containers team

Fabiano FidĂȘncio fidencio at redhat.com
Fri Jun 11 16:14:15 UTC 2021

Jakob,

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 6:11 PM Jakob Naucke <naucke at linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:

> On 10.06.21 11:30, Fabiano FidĂȘncio wrote:
> > Folks,
> >
> > Jakob Naucke has been working with us, mainly focusing on s390x for
> > some time already and has been providing solid contributions since he
> > started.
> >
> > If you didn't have yet the opportunity to work with Jakob, he's part
> > of the top 10 contributors during 2021 for both tests and
> > kata-containers repo.
> >
> > Based on that, I'd like to ask, to suggest, and to give my referral to
> > have Jakob Naucke (https://github.com/Jakob-Naucke) officially added
> > to our team.
> >
> > Please, I'd love to hear the community opinion on this! :-)
> >
> > Best Regards,
> >

> Thank you everyone for your warm welcome messages! That's right, I've
> been doing s390x work on Kata for some months now and will continue to
> do so. I'm very much looking forward to continuing my work on Kata as an
> official team member.

Nice to have you here!
Since Yesterday's afternoon you have all the power you need to:
* test the PRs;
* review & approve PRs;
* merge PRs;

If you happen to have enough cycles, please, consider subscribing
yourself to the
https://github.com/kata-containers/community/wiki/Review-Team-Rota

Best regards & keep rocking!
--