[kata-dev] Adding Jakob Naucke as part of the kata-containers team

Jakob Naucke naucke at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Jun 11 16:10:24 UTC 2021

On 10.06.21 11:30, Fabiano Fidêncio wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Jakob Naucke has been working with us, mainly focusing on s390x for
> some time already and has been providing solid contributions since he
> started.
>
> If you didn't have yet the opportunity to work with Jakob, he's part
> of the top 10 contributors during 2021 for both tests and
> kata-containers repo.
>
> Based on that, I'd like to ask, to suggest, and to give my referral to
> have Jakob Naucke (https://github.com/Jakob-Naucke) officially added
> to our team.
>
> Please, I'd love to hear the community opinion on this! :-)
>
> Best Regards,

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome messages! That's right, I've
been doing s390x work on Kata for some months now and will continue to
do so. I'm very much looking forward to continuing my work on Kata as an
official team member.

Regards,

--
Jakob Naucke
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Gregor Pillen