[kata-dev] Kata User Survey update

Hunt, James O james.o.hunt at intel.com
Fri Jul 30 08:45:57 UTC 2021

Thanks Sunny.

I've added a few fixes to the doc along with some new questions at the end.

Please could others tal: the Kata survey is the community's opportunity to get some direct feedback from users on Kata's general direction and perception. It's therefore imperative that we make the survey useful and meaningful for users and us, so get polishing! ;)

Cheers,

James
---
https://katacontainers.io/ | https://github.com/kata-containers
Open Source Technology Center
Intel Corporation (UK) Ltd. - Co. Reg. #1134945 - Pipers Way, Swindon SN3 1RJ.