[kata-dev] Confidential computing meeting - 2021/07/29

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Jul 28 14:00:53 UTC 2021

Hi All,

Last week we started with a quick recap of the CNCF proposal, and then went through our short, weekly status update for the v0 project.
Finally, James gave a very good and interesting presentation about peer pods [1].
We did not have time for discussing the proposed attestation agent architecture, but tomorrow, at 12:00 noon UTC, we'll find time for that.
I'm adding it to the agenda, after our time boxed 10mn v0 project status update, and before going through a short slide deck for the v0 architecture and timeline [2]
As usual, feel free to add more topics to the agenda [3]. See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L9IvzoIKtEoIfiBD_445s3KcXvRooZe_/view?usp=sharing
[2] https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1SIqLogbauLf6lG53cIBPMOFadRT23aXuTGC8q-Ernfw/edit?usp=sharing