[kata-dev] govmm main branch

Shinde, Archana M archana.m.shinde at intel.com
Thu Jul 22 08:18:58 UTC 2021

Thanks Dan for the pointer! That is useful indeed.  Sounds like Julio, instead of creating a copy and archiving the older master branch, you can simply rename using the steps outlined here:
https://docs.github.com/en/github/administering-a-repository/managing-branches-in-your-repository/renaming-a-branch

-Archana