[kata-dev] Confidential computing meeting - 2021/07/22

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Jul 21 12:37:09 UTC 2021

All,

A reminder that we have our weekly confidential computing use case meeting at 3pm UTC tomorrow, July 22nd.
Last week we went through our proposal for a confidential containers CNCF project [1].
This week I propose that we do a brief recap of the proposal for those who could not attend last week, then
go through status round on the confidential containers v0 plan. I also would like to discuss the initial attestation
agent proposal [2] and hopefully have James Magowan present peer pods.

Feel free to add to or comment on the agenda [3], and let's talk more tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1thHNIWUhU8d5zzRVA9IFWXstx-IA0TK3WKG_hgkK1Ak/edit?usp=sharing
[2] https://github.com/containers/attestation-agent/issues/1