[kata-dev] [RFC]: Kata tracing proposals

Hunt, James O james.o.hunt at intel.com
Thu Jul 1 12:30:55 UTC 2021

Hi All,

I've written up a brief summary of what was discussed in the AC meetings on this topic [1]. No concerns were raised about the agent tracing proposals and since it's been almost two weeks since my last mail on this topic, we'll continue with these proposals.

However, we need more detail on the trace forwarder proposals (or a PR so we can get a better understanding of the benefits).

Cheers,

James

[1] - https://github.com/kata-containers/kata-containers/pull/2062
---
https://katacontainers.io/ | https://github.com/kata-containers
Open Source Technology Center
Intel Corporation (UK) Ltd. - Co. Reg. #1134945 - Pipers Way, Swindon SN3 1RJ.