[kata-dev] Weekly Kata Herders

Peng Tao tao.peng at linux.alibaba.com
Mon Jan 25 09:46:23 UTC 2021

<https://github.com/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+org%3Akata-containers+created%3A%3E2020-01-01+sort%3Acreated-asc+>

 > which is still a lot however something we could better keep track of.
 >
 > Maybe we could give people some time to at least update "old issues"
 > (2019 and below) and for old issues not touched then close them?Maybe
we can use a stale-bot to:
1. give notice on issues that are over 1 year old
2. if no action is taken on those issues for sometime (e.g. one month),
close them

These can be done automatically by github bots IIUC.

Cheers,
Tao

--
Into something rich and strange.