[kata-dev] Giving review powers to Pavel Mores and Snir Sheriber

Snir ssheribe at redhat.com
Thu Jan 14 12:35:44 UTC 2021

Hi,

Thank you Fabiano for raising this request and thank you James for the
granting the permissions and for the
warm welcoming, I can confirm I've got the invention (and used some of
the granted power ;) ). I'm happy to
be part of the kata community, help contributing to this awesome project
and will ask silly question :)
I would also love to participate in the rota, I'd appreciate if you can
add me to the table as well James (I'm in
EMEA ).

Thanks,
Snir.