[kata-dev] Kata Containers Glossary

helena at openstack.org helena at openstack.org
Thu Jan 7 17:25:49 UTC 2021

Greetings Kata Community!

About 6 months ago we began an initiative to support SEO tactics, by creating a Kata Containers glossary. By creating this glossary, we are hoping to have greater visibility to potential contributors, users, and supporting organizations.

The terms have been decided on and defined, however, now we must figure out where to have the glossary exist within [ https://katacontainers.io/ ]( https://katacontainers.io/ ). Feel free to view and edit the drafted glossary [ here ]( https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/Kata_Glossary ).

Most other Open Infrastructure Foundation supported projects have their glossaries exist under “docs” (see example from [ Zuul ]( https://zuul-ci.org/docs/zuul/reference/glossary.html )). I am hoping to get community feedback on where the glossary should exist.

As always, feel free to reach out with any questions.

Cheers,
Helena