[kata-dev] RFH: Kata Project Glossary

Hunt, James O james.o.hunt at intel.com
Fri Dec 17 11:48:03 UTC 2021

Hi All,

A reminder about helping update the glossary. This is an important activity as it makes understanding the project easier for newcomers.

But if you _are_ a newcomer, please do feel free to add some terms to the glossary, even if you don't know how to define them - we can "fill in the blanks" once the terms are there! ;)

Christmas Cheers,

James
---
https://katacontainers.io/https://github.com/kata-containers
Open Source Technology Center
Intel Corporation (UK) Ltd. - Co. Reg. #1134945 - Pipers Way, Swindon SN3 1RJ.