[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 2021/12/16

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Dec 15 22:20:56 UTC 2021

Hey Folks,

Tomorrow, at 2PM UTC - 9AM EST - 10PM CST, we’re having our last meeting for 2021.
The December 23rd and 30th meetings will be cancelled.

We’ll do the regular CCv0 and CNCF updates first. Next, James will give an update
on the current work around the threat and trust model. Finally, we’d like to make
a first, high-level proposal for a the next Confidential Containers version (v1).
As the year ends, we thought it would be a good opportunity to start defining what
this community should be focusing on for the next few months.

As usual, if you want to add any topic to tomorrow’s agenda [1], feel free to amend it.

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA