[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 12/9/21

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Dec 8 21:52:53 UTC 2021

Hey everyone,

We have our weekly CC community meeting tomorrow at 2:00 PM UTC - 9 AM
EST - 10PM CST.

As usual we'll give some updates about where we are with CCv0 and with
our CNCF submission. After a few weeks of demos, we should have a bit
more time for technical discussion tomorrow with likely topics including
image-rs and signature verification. We can also take another swing at
merging td-shim.

If there are any other topics that you would like to discuss, please add
them to the agenda [1].

-Tobin

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA