[kata-dev] Confidential Computing Focused Discussions

Jia Zhang zhang.jia at linux.alibaba.com
Thu Dec 2 07:09:40 UTC 2021

On 2021/12/1 上午12:38, James Magowan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As we haven't had wide feedback on how to structure a more focused set
> of meetings on future roadmap, it doesn't make sense to still aim for
> additional meetings next week.
>
> Instead I'll prepare something to kickoff some discussion on a
> particular topic via a PR initially. Then we can setup meetings as
> needed to discuss some prepared content.
> I'll start with Trust Model/ High Level Threat Model and people can
> comment not only on the content but we can also share ideas on how
> best to drive the discussion forward.

It is a good idea to start with trust model and threat model first.
Actually I have started to prepare the material since your first email
mentioning the discussion. If you don't mind, I will submit a RFC to
about threat model / trust model to
https://github.com/confidential-containers/documentation
<https://github.com/confidential-containers/documentation> . Does it
make sense to you?