[kata-dev] Confidential Computing Meeting - 8/11/21

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Aug 11 19:01:51 UTC 2021

Hey Everyone,

At last week's Confidential Containers use-case meeting, we revisited
our milestones for v0, talked about potential optimizations for pulling
containers, and got a great update from David Hay about his work on
pulling containers from inside the VM.

Tomorrow we will again touch on our v0 milestones. We will also hear
from Steven Horsman regarding CI and testing for CCv0, and how we can
start bringing together the pieces of our prototype. We will also have a
brief update about some progress upstreaming SEV support and we will
have an announcement regarding an opportunity to present our work to a
wider audience.

Feel free to add something to the agenda [1]. See you tomorrow at noon
UTC / 8:00 AM Eastern.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA

-Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum