[kata-dev] Adding Anastassios Nanos as part of the kata-containers team

Fabiano FidĂȘncio fabiano at fidencio.org
Wed Aug 11 14:53:57 UTC 2021

Folks,

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 2:06 PM Fabiano FidĂȘncio <fabiano at fidencio.org> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Anastassions nanos has been working with us, mainly focusing on
> firecracker integration, for some time already and has been providing
> solid contributions either in form of patches for the kata-containers
> & the tests repos, and also providing supporting to other members of
> our community both on issues & on Slack channels.
>
> Based on that, I'd like to ask, to suggest, and to give my referral to
> having Anastassions Nanos (https://github.com/ananos) officially added
> as part of our team.
>
> Please, I'd like to hear the community opinion on this.

After talking to Anastassions we've decided to put this on hold for a while.
Although Anastassions (and folks from Nubificus) are committed to help
with firecracker, and he'll still be doing, we'll re-evaluate this
decision in a quarter or so, based on the future planned
contributions. :-)

Thanks a lot to those who replied, and let's keep an eye on the
contributions coming in. :-)
--
Fabiano FidĂȘncio