[kata-dev] Aligning the Confidential Containers V0 Plan to milestones

Ariel Adam aadam at redhat.com
Tue Aug 3 17:28:12 UTC 2021

Hi everyone.
Samuels and I worked today on mapping the current tasks we have on the V0
plan spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M_MijAutym4hMg8KtIye1jIDAUMUWsFCri9nq4dqGvA/edit#gid=0>
the proposed V0 milestones
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1SIqLogbauLf6lG53cIBPMOFadRT23aXuTGC8q-Ernfw/edit#slide=id.ge6795aa1ba_0_130>
from last week (September, October, November).

For each task we added the milestone we think it fits into and also added a
tab to the spreadsheet with the details on each of the milestones content.

It would be great if the relevant task owners could review this mapping and
comment if it makes sense or if it should be changed. We are also trying to
identify any internal/external dependencies we have which we also need to
take into account.

Thanks.