[kata-dev] Community use cases meeting

Ariel Adam aadam at redhat.com
Wed Apr 7 13:25:44 UTC 2021

Given that Tao agrees this makes sense I checked with Samuel as well.

What we suggest is that each use case leads (Ariel, Samuel, Tao) will send
a separate doodle poll for their use case.
That way each of the use case teams can decide on a time that fits the
majority of participants and also on the cadence of the meetings (every 1
or 2 weeks).

We will also propose to give a short update on the progress of the
different use cases on the weekly AC meeting (if time permits).

Let us know if anyone has any objections before we send out the doodle
polls.

Thanks.