[kata-dev] FYI: We're closing old Kata GitHub issues (< 2020-06-01 [ISO 8601 format])

Ariel Adam aadam at redhat.com
Wed Apr 7 07:36:15 UTC 2021

For those who are interested this is the kata containers issue backlog
board we are working on:

https://github.com/orgs/kata-containers/projects/23

The idea is to map issues to columns representing areas (networking,
storage, runtime etc..) and gradually prioritize the issues in each
category (columns). That way we can understand what are the MVPs we as a
community need to address.

Thanks.