[kata-dev] Pending PRs for kata release 2.0

Ariel Adam aadam at redhat.com
Tue Sep 29 16:20:05 UTC 2020

Hi everyone.
Following our PR cleanup meeting today we have identified the following 4
PRs in the kata-containers repository as requiring a review and gating for
the kata 2.0 release (we've labeled them with "release-gating"):

https://github.com/kata-containers/kata-containers/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+review%3Arequired+label%3Arelease-gating

Also, we have refined the original list of open PRs James sent to olny PRs
that require a review (54 PRs):

https://github.com/pulls?page=1&q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+org%3Akata-containers+-label%3Ado-not-merge+-label%3Awip+review%3Arequired+sort%3Acreated-asc

We'd appreciate it if you could look into these PRs (especially if they're
yours :-)) and label them with "release-gating" if you believe they are a
MUST for the upcoming 2.0 release.

That can help us be more efficient in understanding what needs to be
completed in the upcoming 2 weeks.

Thanks.