[kata-dev] Arch Committee Election: Q&A period open!

Fabiano FidĂȘncio fabiano at fidencio.org
Mon Sep 28 10:08:50 UTC 2020

Xu

[...]

> I have kept thinking this question for days -- What do you think about the trade-off between isolation and communication-channel between hosts and guest?

What kind of host <-> guest communication channel are we talking
about? What kind of host <-> guest communication worries you?
Sorry for not answering your question yet, but I'd like to understand
the context better, in order to give it a proper thought before
answering.

Best Regards,
--
Fabiano FidĂȘncio