[kata-dev] PR backlog - please help!

Christophe de Dinechin cdupontd at redhat.com
Thu Sep 24 09:33:51 UTC 2020

Hi James,

At least on my side, there are a few PRs that are blocked by the metrics issue.

For example:

https://github.com/kata-containers/runtime/pull/2963
https://github.com/kata-containers/runtime/pull/2891

The metrics Jenkins job is "required", but fails.

I filed https://github.com/kata-containers/runtime/issues/2983

My understanding is that GabyCT is looking at it. But until then, we may have a few PRs piling up for no good reason. For now, I will flag them with "blocked-by-metrics", so that we can quickly identify them.

Thanks
Christophe