[kata-dev] Request to fork cgroup-rs repository in Kata Containers organization

Peng Tao tao.peng at linux.alibaba.com
Mon Sep 7 02:25:44 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Thank you for the timely support! As discussed, I have forked the
cgroups-rs repository in Kata Containers organization [1] so that we can
apply bugfixes and features more easily.

In the meantime, I have created an issue [2] in the original cgroups-rs
repository explaining why we did the fork and that we'll be more than
happy to contribute all changes back once the original repository comes
back to maintenance.

Cheers,
Tao

[1] https://github.com/kata-containers/cgroups-rs