[kata-dev] 2020 October kata virtual ptg

Peng Tao bergwolf at hyper.sh
Mon Oct 26 06:41:04 UTC 2020

Thanks for the reminder, Ariel!

Hi all,

I've created a etherpad page for the PTG:
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/kata-ptg-2020-Oct
Let's use it to gather attendees and topics.

According to
https://object-storage-ca-ymq-1.vexxhost.net/swift/v1/6e4619c416ff4bd19e1c087f27a43eea/www-assets-prod/Uploads/PTG2-Oct26-30-2020-Schedule-1.pdf,
we have three time slots. The first time slot is a bit short but that's
what we have right now.

UTC 0-1 (Tuesday, Oct 27)
UTC 4-7 (Tuesday, Oct 27)
UTC 14-17 (Tuesday, Oct 27)

We'd like to call for some actions to all kata devs/users:
1. please add any topics you want to discuss or hear about during the PTG
2. Please register your names and which time slots you prefer to attend

We'll split the topics among the time slots according to who would
attend which slot.

Let's get the ball rolling ^_^//.

Cheers,
Tao