[kata-dev] Introducing the Open Infrastructure Foundation

Xu Wang xu at hyper.sh
Tue Oct 20 06:21:08 UTC 2020

New name, New journey!

Cheers!
From:Sunny Cai <sunny at openstack.org>
Send Time:2020年10月20日(星期二) 02:38
To:kata-dev <kata-dev at lists.katacontainers.io>
Subject:[kata-dev] Introducing the Open Infrastructure Foundation

Hi Kata citizens,

If you didn’t watch the Open Infrastructure Summit keynotes today, you just missed some big news (you can find the Summit keynote video here!). Jonathan Bryce just announced the Open Infrastructure Foundation (OIF) as the successor to the OpenStack Foundation (OSF). The name change reflects all of our community’s work building open infrastructure with dozens of open source components, and we could not have done it without your help. We look forward to continuing to collaborate with you over the next decade to build open source communities that write software for production.

Don’t forget to watch presenters from the Kata community who will give an update on what the community is doing and support them in the chat as they encourage Summit attendees to participate.

And if you haven’t already, join as an individual member so you can get involved! http://openinfra.dev/join

Let’s get started!

Thanks,

Sunny Cai