[kata-dev] Dax enablement in 2.0

Xu Wang xu at hyper.sh
Thu Oct 8 09:58:30 UTC 2020

Sorry we hadn't test DAX much before because we have not enabled it for
container storages in our environment.

I agree with the suggestion disable it by default. However, I don't think we
will officially support non-LTS kernels like 5.6, and I wonder whether the
patches could be back ported to 5.4 LTS if they could fix the crash.

Xu