[kata-dev] Pending PRs for kata release 2.0

Ariel Adam aadam at redhat.com
Mon Oct 5 11:17:22 UTC 2020

Hi everyone.
We still have 34 open PRs that require a review (down from 54 last week):

https://github.com/pulls?page=1&q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+org%3Akata-containers+-label%3Ado-not-merge+-label%3Awip+review%3Arequired+sort%3Acreated-asc

Good news is that all the PRs we marked as "release-gating" have been
reviewed :-).

Question is if we want to use again the issue backlog review meeting
tomorrow to go over the remaining PRs and identify the MVP or it's not
needed.

Thanks.