[kata-dev] Request for "Reviewer" rights

Xu Wang xu at hyper.sh
Thu May 14 15:14:28 UTC 2020

Hi Cristophe,

It's really appreciated. The invitation has been sent.

Cheers!
Xu

From:Christophe de Dinechin <dinechin at redhat.com>
Send Time:2020年5月14日(星期四) 23:02
To:kata-dev <kata-dev at lists.katacontainers.io>
Subject:[kata-dev] Request for "Reviewer" rights

Hello,

My name is Christophe de Dinechin, c3d on GitHub, another Red Hatter.

I have been working on turning Kata into a Fedora package
and other Kata-related stuff for a while, and I am now getting
more and more involved into “upstream” Kata.

Like Fabiano, I’d like to help with reviews, although I don’t think
I will be nearly as effective ;-) My intent is to focus mostly on the areas
of qemu integration, virtiofs, SR-IOV, SELinux and overall security.
But I’m looking forward to investigating other areas as well.

Cheers,
Christophe