[kata-dev] Fwd: [diversity] Hour of Healing

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Tue Jun 2 18:46:38 UTC 2020

The OSF Diversity and Inclusion Working Group recognizes that this is a
trying time for our communities and colleagues. We would like to invite you
to 'An Hour of Healing' on Thursday (June 4th at 17:30 - 18:30 UTC) where
you can talk to others in a safe place. We invite you to use this time to
express your feelings, or to just be able to talk to others without being
judged. This session will adhere to the OSF Code of Conduct
<https://www.openstack.org/legal/community-code-of-conduct/>and zero
tolerance for harassment policy, which means we will not be judging or
condemning others (individuals or groups) inside OR outside of our
immediate community. We will come together to heal, in mutually respectful
dialogue, keeping in mind that while there are many different individual
viewpoints, we all share pain collectively and can heal together.

We will be using https://meetpad.opendev.org/PTGDiversityAndInclusion for
this gathering.

The OSF Diversity and Inclusion WG