[kata-dev] WIP/SoB checks

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Jul 21 12:22:59 UTC 2020

Samuel Ortiz wrote:
> There are several github actions to check for custom labels and prevent
> them from being merged. For example:
> https://github.com/tim-actions/wip-check
>
> Combining probot for DCO only and for example the above gh action for
> custom labelled PR handling would allow us to not have to do it through
> Zuul anymore.

There is a tim-actions thingy for DCO check too:
https://github.com/tim-actions/dco

In the spirit of not using a dozen different features, maybe we should
avoid bringing in probot, and just configure actions.

tim-actions have a bit unclear licensing, but seem to be ISC-licensed.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)