[kata-dev] Welcome Sunny, OSF Liaison for Kata

Sunny Cai sunny at openstack.org
Wed Jan 22 05:36:21 UTC 2020

Thank you Claire!

I’m super excited to work with everyone in the Kata community and help to promote the project activities, support Kata’s continued growth, connect with users and many more. One of my goals is to be an active team member in the Kata community, so in the upcoming months I will have a lot to learn from Claire and everyone in the community. Please also feel free to reach out to me via Slack, email or WeChat.

Thank you!

Cheers,

Sunny Cai
OpenStack Foundation