[kata-dev] Gateherding for 2020

Whaley, Graham graham.whaley at intel.com
Mon Jan 6 09:41:44 UTC 2020

Good morning,
 I've updated the gateherders calendar on https://github.com/kata-containers/community/wiki/Review-Team-Rota to cover the next 10 weeks or so. If you are a gateherder, please review to ensure you are available for any slots you have fallen into.... and adjust as necessary.

This week's herders are:
- Eric
- Salvador
- Ganesh

We have 42 issues ready for review. 67 issues including WIP and DNM's

According to the releases page (https://github.com/kata-containers/community/wiki/Release-Team-Rota), Eric will be looking at stable and alpha release cycles this week - Eric, please confirm.

Welcome to the new year - I hope you are all refreshed and ready to dive on in...

 Graham

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
VAT No: 860 2173 47