[kata-dev] February 2020 Kata Containers Architecture Committee elections are open!

Xu Wang xu at hyper.sh
Tue Feb 25 13:40:33 UTC 2020

Thanks Ricardo,

Got the mail, and hope all contributors enjoy it though it looks I am the last candidate. :)

Cheers!

From:Ricardo Aravena <raravena80 at gmail.com>
Send Time:2020年2月25日(星期二) 01:28
To:"Whaley, Graham" <graham.whaley at intel.com>
Cc:kata-dev at lists.katacontainers.io <kata-dev at lists.katacontainers.io>
Subject:Re: [kata-dev] February 2020 Kata Containers Architecture Committee elections are open!

Hello Kata-citizens,

The voting period for the elections is open from now Feb 24th until March 1st.

If you were eligible to vote you should have received an email titled "Poll: Kata Containers 2020 February Elections".

The voting is based on the Condorcet method and we have 3 candidates:

- David Alan Gilbert
- Samuel Ortiz
- Xu Wang

We will announce the results on March 2nd.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Ricardo