[kata-dev] Kata Containers byline: help us out!

Robert Cathey robert at cathey.co
Fri Feb 7 21:18:03 UTC 2020

Hi everyone. I'm working on a byline article about Kata to pitch to a
publication like The New Stack or ZDNet. It'll be about the status of Kata
Containers and where the project is headed next (in very general terms).

Our game plan is to start with existing source material like the white paper
<https://katacontainers.io/collateral/ApplicationOfKataContainersInBaiduAICloud.pdf>
and Medium blog
<https://medium.com/kata-containers/kata-baidu-whitepaper-16ad04a5302>.
We'd love to get input from the AC or anyone else in the community,
including quotes and answering a question or two that we might have.

If you're interested in collaborating, just raise your hand. We'll be
working on the draft over the next couple of weeks. NOTE: We don't
necessarily need you to be quoted or attributed if that's problematic for
you or your organization.

Thanks!

--
*Robert Cathey*