[kata-dev] 2020 Open Infrastructure Foundation Annual Report - Kata Containers Update

Sunny Cai sunny at openstack.org
Wed Dec 9 18:00:01 UTC 2020

Hi all,

With the end of the year approaching quickly, we’re starting to draft the Open Infrastructure Foundation Annual Report, and I’m looking for a volunteer to help with the Kata update. Our goal is to have the content collected by January 13.

We’ll want to include any milestones, releases, user stories, and announcements that the community has made this year. Additionally, we will include metrics pulled from Bitergia.

Here is last year’s for reference - https://www.openstack.org/annual-reports/2019-openstack-foundation-annual-report <https://www.openstack.org/annual-reports/2019-openstack-foundation-annual-report>

Let me know who can help out.

Thanks!

Sunny Cai