[kata-dev] Plan for organizing the kata issue backlog - updates 11th August 2020

Ariel Adam aadam at redhat.com
Tue Aug 25 15:58:52 UTC 2020

Quick update on the issue backlog cleanup work.
On today's call we continued focusing on the bucket of issues of type bugs
opened this year with no attached PR that need review. We reduced the list
from 70 to 55 issues
<https://github.com/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+org%3Akata-containers+created%3A%3E2020-01-01+label%3Abug+-linked%3Apr+label%3Aneeds-review+sort%3Acreated-asc>
.

We encourage you to take a look at the list and see if there are issues
assigned to you no longer relevant or have PRs and update them accordingly.

We will change the issue backlog meeting from bi-monthly to weekly to speed
up the process.
Kudos to everyone who joined the meeting today :-).

Thanks.