[kata-dev] Call for volunteers - Sep Kata AC election officials

Sunny Cai sunny at openstack.org
Tue Aug 25 15:49:53 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

As you might have known that we have the September Kata Architecture Committee election coming up, we need two volunteers who can help to facilitate this election process. Anyone can be the election officials, except for the people running for the elected seats.

Thanks Ricardo Aravena for volunteering to be the official. Is anyone else interested in helping to facilitate this round of election? Please email me (sunny at openstack.org <mailto:sunny at openstack.org>) before September 8th if you would like to help!

Thanks,

Sunny Cai
OpenStack Foundation
sunny at openstack.org