[kata-dev] Up for a challenge? Unit testing y'all!

Hunt, James O james.o.hunt at intel.com
Tue Aug 11 15:00:44 UTC 2020

Hi All,

A quick update on this - we've now added "good-first-issue" to the list of
unit test issues. You can see the list of those issues here:

https://github.com/kata-containers/kata-containers/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Agood-first-issue

A reminder that this is a *great* way to learn the codebase and will expand
your skills in golang and/or rust! ;-)

If you'd like to help contribute either add a comment to the issue or just
ping us.

Cheers,

James

--