[kata-dev] Virtual PTG October 2020 Dates & Registration

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 19:15:12 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone!

I'm sure you all have been anxiously awaiting the announcement of the dates
for the next virtual PTG! After polling the community[1] and balancing the
pros and cons, we have decided the PTG will take place the week after the
Open Infrastructure Summit[2][3] from October 26th to October 30th, 2020.

PTG registration is now open[4]. Like last time, it is free, but we will
again be using it to communicate details about the event (schedules,
passwords, etc), so please register!

Later this week we will send out info about signing up teams. Also, the
same as last time, we will have an ethercalc signup and a survey to gather
some other data about your team.

-the Kendalls (diablo_rojo & wendallkaters)

[1] ML Poll for PTG Dates:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2020-July/016098.html
[2] Summit Site: https://www.openstack.org/summit/2020/
[3] Summit Registration: https://openinfrasummit2020.eventbrite.com