[kata-dev] Areas of interest wiki page

Hunt, James O james.o.hunt at intel.com
Mon Aug 10 11:03:20 UTC 2020

Hi All,

You may not be aware of an interesting wiki page in the community repo -
the "Areas of Interest" page:

https://github.com/kata-containers/community/wiki/Areas-of-interest

As the name suggests, this maps users to topics. The page is used to help
folks find a point of contact for, say, issue or PR discussions, or simply
someone to chat to about a topic on irc/slack.

Note that you do *not* need to be a subject expert to be listed on this
page, just someone with an interest in a particular topic!

I've refreshed it to make it more structured, however I'm aware that it
needs more love.

Hence:

- If you are mentioned on the page, please check to see if they are still
correct.

- If you are not mentioned on the page and would like to list your areas of
interest, feel free to add yourself to the appropriate tables.

- Either way, if you spot a mistake / omission, please fix it!

Thanks very much.

Cheers,

James
---
https://katacontainers.io/ | https://github.com/kata-containers
<https://github.com/clearcontainers>
Open Source Technology Center
Intel Corporation (UK) Ltd. - Co. Reg. #1134945 - Pipers Way, Swindon SN3
1RJ.