[kata-dev] Virtual PTG Layout & Signup

Peng Tao tao.peng at linux.alibaba.com
Tue Apr 28 15:45:21 UTC 2020

Hi,

We have set up an etherpad page for kata virtual ptg:
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/2020-ptg-kata-prepare

Please register your name and time slots if you plan to attend it. Also
if you have any thing to discuss during PTG, feel free to add it there
as well.

Cheers,
Tao

Into something rich and strange.