[kata-dev] a couple of questions about Kata

LaBrecque, Margaret margaret.labrecque at intel.com
Mon Sep 9 23:38:32 UTC 2019

Hi Young,

I was traveling so not sure if you received a response to your request for a gVisor comparison.

Iโ€™ll bring to your attention a webinar on Sandboxed Containers that Rancher Labs did in February of 2019. He compared different sandboxed container approaches -- Kata, gVisor, IBM Nabla. I found it very informative.

I wrote up my notes from the webinar here in case itโ€™s easier to read my notes than listen to an hour+ long webinar ๐Ÿ˜Š. I also added some comments:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11L48VVdXYZS9sd-byzHGcRqWOl0FoGOU12z-xFtfHPs/edit?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you have additional questions,

Margaret