[kata-dev] Slack Invite

Xu Wang xu at hyper.sh
Tue Nov 26 02:53:29 UTC 2019

Thank you, Jimmy

From:Jimmy McArthur <jimmy at openstack.org>
Send Time:2019年11月26日(星期二) 00:05
To:"Hunt, James O" <james.o.hunt at intel.com>
Cc:王旭(循环) <xu at hyper.sh>; kata-dev at lists.katacontainers.io <kata-dev at lists.katacontainers.io>; cmichel at quantopian.com <cmichel at quantopian.com>; "Montes, Julio" <julio.montes at intel.com>; Claire Massey <claire at openstack.org>; Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org>; "Ernst, Eric" <eric.ernst at intel.com>
Subject:Re: [kata-dev] Slack Invite

 OK - I ended up canceling that PR b/c it was a mess.  Can you review this: https://github.com/kata-containers/www.katacontainers.io/pull/79

 Meantime, I'll try to work on the webhook issue.

Hunt, James O
November 25, 2019 at 9:26 AM
Hi Jimmy,

You are already an admin for the org but I've just increased your priv level on the "web" team to "maintainer" (from "member") so you should have full super-duper-super-powers now.

Cheers,

James

--
James
---

Hunt, James O
November 25, 2019 at 9:01 AM
Hi Jimmy,

I've looked at the repo and the org but neither list anything to do with Netlify fwics? I've never been involved with Netlify so don't know what settings would be needed (that issue seems to be about granting access to an existing webhook thing but we don't have any existing settings).

Probably safest if we find someone who has already done this and understands Netlify :)

Eric - do you know anything about this?

Cheers,

James

--
James
---
https://katacontainers.io/ | https://github.com/kata-containers
Open Source Technology Center
Intel Corporation (UK) Ltd. - Co. Reg. #1134945 - Pipers Way, Swindon SN3 1RJ.
Jimmy McArthur
November 25, 2019 at 8:47 AM
 Hey y'all.  My apologies for not communicating this well.  We ran into an issue with the automated build on Netlify last week and I got into that rabbit hole, but didn't comment about it on the PR.  I'll sign the PR, but there is a larger problem with the automated build.

 James, you're an admin on that repo. Is there any chance you could take a look at the settings mentioned here and grant access to the Netlify CMS?  https://github.com/netlify/netlify-cms/issues/1816#issuecomment-445599821

 Cheers,
 Jimmy

Hunt, James O
November 25, 2019 at 3:25 AM
Jimmy may be on holiday given how close we are to Thanksgiving. We could raise another PR and get it merged but I think we probably need Jimmy to work some magic to apply those changes to the live site (unless Claire / Thierry also knows the incantations for this?)

Meantime, I've raised [1] to update the other mention of the Kata Slack URL.

Cheers,

James

[1] - https://github.com/kata-containers/community/pull/131

--