[kata-dev] Slack Invite

Hunt, James O james.o.hunt at intel.com
Mon Nov 25 15:01:32 UTC 2019

Hi Jimmy,

I've looked at the repo and the org but neither list anything to do with
Netlify fwics? I've never been involved with Netlify so don't know what
settings would be needed (that issue seems to be about granting access to
an existing webhook thing but we don't have any existing settings).

Probably safest if we find someone who has already done this and
understands Netlify :)

Eric - do you know anything about this?

Cheers,

James