[kata-dev] Slack Invite

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Mon Nov 25 14:47:23 UTC 2019

Hey y'all.  My apologies for not communicating this well.  We ran into
an issue with the automated build on Netlify last week and I got into
that rabbit hole, but didn't comment about it on the PR.  I'll sign the
PR, but there is a larger problem with the automated build.

James, you're an admin on that repo. Is there any chance you could take
a look at the settings mentioned here and grant access to the Netlify
CMS?
https://github.com/netlify/netlify-cms/issues/1816#issuecomment-445599821

Cheers,
Jimmy