[kata-dev] Networking between containers in qemu processes

Al Lau lauatic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 16:41:19 UTC 2019

Q1. Are these all kata-container VMs

Yes.  These are all kata-containers VMs.

Q2. Are you using some standard container networking infra, like CNI, to
link them together?

Yes.  We use the CNI and set up a new bridge plugin in /etc/cni/net.d/
directory.  This is what I have already done.  I'm still debugging the
issue I'm facing in getting the VMs to communicate.

Thanks,

Al