[kata-dev] Shanghai Summit/PTG Discussion

Xu Wang xu at hyper.sh
Tue Nov 12 13:48:59 UTC 2019

Hi folks,

Thanks all PTG attendees and other community members, we talked a lot on Kata issues and
future roadmap.

I am working on a series of blogs to conclude the discussions and plan to publish them in this
week. Before completing the blogs, I'd like to share some logs in the Summit/PTG here.
Developers from Alibaba, Ant Financial, Intel, IBM, ARM, HUAWEI, ZTE, etc. have contributions
to the logs.

Here are the logs: https://github.com/kata-containers/community/issues/127

--
Xu Wang (@gnawux)