[kata-dev] QEMU 4 and QEMU-lite

Montes, Julio julio.montes at intel.com
Wed May 29 15:12:50 UTC 2019

Hi

In order to reduce the noise, I re-ran the tests in a new no-GUI system.
In the case of QEMU4+PVH the boot time is a little bit better but the memory
footprint is bigger than qemu4 and qemu-lite. Here the results

[cid:a6bdb98d6536701ca8d4b30ea31d0507cf6e95f3.camel at intel.com]

[cid:84d6f227a6d69b926015c0b9d916c3d5f4ddd746.camel at intel.com]