[kata-dev] Any known conflicts if I run Kata containers and regular VMs on a same host?

Venegas Munoz, Jose Carlos jose.carlos.venegas.munoz at intel.com
Thu Mar 28 18:01:13 UTC 2019

Hi Xiaoning,
The idea would be just build/distribute the version we pin in our versions.yaml.  Even if we move to qemu-vanilla we will modify paths to not have path collisions (users can still use their host qemu but is something we don't  test).

About conflicts I don't see any problem with it. I use standard VMs and kata in my servers without issues.

-
Carlos